Monday 7 January 2013

Music

Almost forgot to post mine her her topic of last week since I missed it.  I owe her that.


       Music has always been one of my best friends.  Through good times and bad (and maybe even just for fun), it has always been there for me.  I can always find a song that applies to what I'm feeling or what me or my and my friends are going through.  I have never stuck to one favorite, though.  Of course two songs that have always been close to me are Love Me When I'm Gone and I'm Here Without You, which used to play on the radio all the time around the time my grandma died in 2005, a couple days before my sixth birthday.  A few other songs that always remind me of my "uncle" Ryan are How to Save a Life, Move Along, and Bad Day.  Those songs were  played at his funeral or around the time he died, and I will never forget them.  Music can trigger happy and even the saddest of memories.
       Music is my life and passion and so is writing.  One day, I do hope to become famous in these two major arts and help people see what I have seen and help people with the same passions keep on dreaming their dreams.  Music can be a very touchy subject for me.  Some can make you cry.  Whether they are happy or sad tears depends on the song or the memory that goes along with it.  Even if the song isn't that good, it can be beautiful to someone standing next to you.  If it seems wrong to the person you're with, it can remind you of a terrible mistake you made or a time in your life.
       I hope music will always be a part of my life and a passion of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment